Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fresh start


After much complaining about how much my present job really and truly sucks, I went out in search of a new one. Answering ads in the paper, scanning the web…. And finally after a week of almost dedicated searching, I had an interview. A second interview followed, and I start next month!

Pretty excited about that. I really cannot stand to work much longer at my current job – there is absolutely no intellectual stimulation. I feel my brain has atrophied…. I’m slowly turning into a stupid person here….

Let’s hope that this new job will end up being slightly more stimulating, with better opportunities!

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Go Girl-you rock my world! You are an inspritation to us all!!Hope that your new job is better and that you finally find your purpose and vocation!!